Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [UPDATE] 16 July 2009 - Admin Features

Hi, Development is still ongoing. We've had a few issues along the way with illness (get well soon Phill) which is going to delay the release by a few more days. I will keep you all informed on progress.

@Freddy: I've been following the LXLabs/HyperVM situation and can't honestly see the issues being sorted out very quickly. The 'consortium' sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun for those involved. As far as we are concerned, it has no effect on our product. LXLabs has lost a lot of credibility and i can't see many people wanting to build the foundation of their business on software that is known to have security issues. You will not see a bug fixed secure version of HyperVM for quite some time - not many VPS providers are able to continue running their business under those conditions and who in their right mind would?

Hope Phill gets better soon!

Is there any kind of solid release date at the moment?

I second that. I was relying on this to be released today as that is what we were told.

Now, I've had to go with another panel that I absolutely HATE :'(

We still have parts of the client end to complete (resellers) which is not far off, plus a few features to straighten out in the admin end.

I've lost nearly a week of coding due to the "flu" and because im the low level coder it's slowed the progress of the GUI.

We are really sorry for the delay but we want the first release to be as bug free as possible.

While i've not been felling so good ive manage to complete the licensing and ive made it as easy as possible to manage (see screenshot below).

I should be able to give you a release date within the next few days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lic.png 
Views:	600 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	25  

Hello Phill,

Great Work and I hope you get better real soon!

Could you please add me on MSN or atleast email me? I really need to speak with you.

Thanks.

Any updates yet?