14 87.50%
  • I Disagree

1 6.25%
  • Im not sure

1 6.25%
  • I don't care

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear SolusVM Team and others, Please read!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill B View Post
    We have not left you alone with a semi working product. Central backup has not been removed; it's only missing from the new installer, you can use the older installer to install the backup server http://soluslabs.com/installers/solusvm/v1/install
    I know this is an old thread, but the above statement appears to no longer be true. We opened a ticket about Central Backup / KVM and were told to use the auto-admin backup. They are not really the same thing. The auto-admin backup is a admin 'thing' and can really only be done by admin's. The central backup on the other had was under the VPS owner's control (and a nice up-sell).

Will central backup return in a future version?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaFuentes View Post
    Totally agree.
    i also agree with that
    Last edited by tripo; 07-11-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ffeingol View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but the above statement appears to no longer be true. We opened a ticket about Central Backup / KVM and were told to use the auto-admin backup. They are not really the same thing. The auto-admin backup is a admin 'thing' and can really only be done by admin's. The central backup on the other had was under the VPS owner's control (and a nice up-sell).
    The resonable comment. it's really true.